FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford B-Max Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello today.

We have a Ford B-Max Gallery and all the latest Ford B-max News that is well worth checking out too.

Purchased B Max Titanium

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
macca352 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macca352 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purchased B Max Titanium
    Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 3:31pm
Dear all.

just wondered if you had any thoughts on this price, good bad etc.

Titanium 1.6 powershift, panther black 64 plate b max
city pack
rear privacy glass
spare wheel
ford supagard gold

£16,225

what do you reckon?
new not yet registered, just dealer miles.

many thanks

Edited by macca352 - 31 Oct 2014 at 3:32pm
Sponsored Links

makem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 8:31pm
Well, ignoring the protection as I don't know the cost, it is £1200 under the recommeneded retail price.

Have you tried 2 other sources? Did you have a PX? If you do, don't tell them until you get their best price. Will they 'throw' some other incentives in on top of their best price? Rubber mats, 3 free services, mud flaps etc? Have you considered active city stop?
macca352 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macca352 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 9:54pm
Hi Makem

they offered me px on current car but I think it is too low and they wont budge on it. Webuyanycar offer £400 more so I will go else where.

I did also want active city stop but they had none ready with it, I could buy it to order but the turnaround time was Jan/Feb next year and delivery in March, the wife really wanted a car this year, so we had to go with a pre built car. It therefore reduced the amount of options available to me. I also lost out on 17inch alloys, and the spoiler that I wanted and the convenience pack.

to be honest I dont think it is the end of the world however.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic