FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford B-Max Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello today.

We have a Ford B-Max Gallery and all the latest Ford B-max News that is well worth checking out too.

No B-MAX to buy...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vdragoslav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vdragoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No B-MAX to buy...
    Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 1:51pm
I asked the dealer where I bought my B-MAX for another one and an offer for FIESTA (a neighbour seems interested in one, as he owns a FOCUS built in 2008 that he bought in 2010 or so).

He replied with the offer for a FIESTA (Trend; 11090 euros) and that the B-MAX is out of stock! There's not a single one left at the plant!..
Will they make a new B-MAX in an year or so?..? :-? I mean... how was it with FUSION? A month after Ford ceased production of it, I guess, there were some items left to be bought, right?..?
No more waiting for B-MAX TITANIUM with TITANIUM pack (no "Follow me home" :( ), 1.5 TDCi 95 Frozen white, Driver pack 2, Winter pack and panoramic roof built on 14th of February: I have it! :>
Sponsored Links

MagicalGirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MagicalGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:07pm
Production has finished, no more B-Max - http://www.bmaxownersclub.co.uk/news/ford-b-max-axed/

The factory is now producing the Ecosport for Europe.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vdragoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 5:55am
I know that... :(
Originally posted by vdragoslav vdragoslav wrote:

on first of September when the last B-MAX was produced: The Z day of our beloved... B-MAX. :(
https://m.facebook.com/hashtag/wegofurthersoyoucan?refid=52&__tn__=%2As-R

... in "B-MAX discontinued" topic.
But there someone wrote that in November should be a real bargain buying a B-MAX... So how can it be if there's no car left for selling?..? :-?

Edited by vdragoslav - 13 Oct 2017 at 5:58am
No more waiting for B-MAX TITANIUM with TITANIUM pack (no "Follow me home" :( ), 1.5 TDCi 95 Frozen white, Driver pack 2, Winter pack and panoramic roof built on 14th of February: I have it! :>
Hywel S Wales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hywel S Wales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:04am
probably means buying a used / pre owned one .
John

Titanium X Tectonic Silver 1.0 125ps Eco.
Geriatricus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geriatricus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:49am
I was in our local dealer yesterday and there was at least one to buy.

Geri
B-Max Zetec 1.4 Petrol
Mid 2015 build
Pretend Spare Wheel
City Pack

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vdragoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:24pm
So you are saying that B-MAXes were sold only if ordered? :-?
I mean... apart from that method, Ford didn't build a number of cars just to be available for sale?..?

Is that new, Mr. Geri? And the price is..? :-?

Edited by vdragoslav - 13 Oct 2017 at 2:27pm
Geriatricus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geriatricus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 3:30pm
Hi,

It is brand new, sat in the showroom and is about £15,500 for (I think) a Titanium with all the extras.

Geri
B-Max Zetec 1.4 Petrol
Mid 2015 build
Pretend Spare Wheel
City Pack
Hywel S Wales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hywel S Wales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 9:14am
Looks like my local dealer is still taking orders too -

http://www.monmotorsford.co.uk/new-cars/offers/?Category=B-Max

John

Titanium X Tectonic Silver 1.0 125ps Eco.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vdragoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 7:51am
Skelly View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Hywel S Wales Hywel S Wales wrote:

Looks like my local dealer is still taking orders too -

http://www.monmotorsford.co.uk/new-cars/offers/?Category=B-Max

In the small print you will find the words " Subject to availability. .........". There may be limited stocks either held at Ford dealers or possibly at various vehicle handling centres but that stock will dry up eventually. Some dealers will transfer vehicles to others,it really depends on demand.
1.4 Zetec Race Red
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic