FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford B-Max Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello today.

We have a Ford B-Max Gallery and all the latest Ford B-max News that is well worth checking out too.

My new to me 2014 B-max

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:30pm
Looks very nice, even if I do have a crooked neck now ;)
Sponsored Links

desthemoaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desthemoaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 11:07am
Originally posted by cianpars cianpars wrote:

The alloys on myb max titaniym x look nice, but they are difficult to keep clean compared to the alloys on my fiesta zetec.

My son's 52 plate Focus 1.8 Ghia had similar wheels to the B Max Titanium, and it took an unholy amount of effort to keep them looking decent.  Mine are similar to those on my neighbour's Fiesta Zetec, though not exactly the same. 
First set of alloys I've owned that haven't been kerbed and repainted, and I hope I can keep them that way. 

redfive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redfive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 12:12pm
Hi to all those contributors who have just given me a few laughs after reading the posting of the VERTICAL B Max. It's great to know that we can share a sence of humour. Look forward to more in the future!
KeithW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 11:10am
Very similar to my Titianium 1.6 tdi which I have had for over 3 years and has been an excellent motor

KeithW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic