FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford B-Max Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello today.

We have a Ford B-Max Gallery and all the latest Ford B-max News that is well worth checking out too.

Latest GPS Updates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tewmi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tewmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest GPS Updates
    Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 4:43pm
Hi I would like to know if any one of you had purchased the below update SD Card because i wish to know if this time the Malta map is included. I ask various sellers and some of them sad yes but others sad not sure and I ended confused and i don't want to buy it and had to re send it back if it's not included. Thanks in advanced.

Tewmi:Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost 100PS,Moondust Grey.
Sponsored Links

TheInstructor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInstructor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 10:23pm
Hi Tewmi.
As of Jan 6th this year, when I had my BMax serviced. I had a very interesting conversation with the store manager at the Ford dealership. It started with me asking about the latest updates on the Ford map SD Card, to which after a lengthy conversation and comparing my Memory card part number to the ones he had just taken delivery of. And they are the same.
HOWEVER AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART FOR EVERYONE. Ford do SD cards that fit in all BMax's. But in some of the BMax's TOM TOM do a card that also fits and the best bit is!!! It only costs £80+vat unlike the Ford SD card which costs over £230.
The answer to your question is that if you have a part number on your SD card, then the ford dealer can cross reference it for up to dateness and the TOM TOM compatibility in your ford.
1.6 tdci, Panther Black Titanium with rear view camera, nav pac and front sensors. Always willing to stop & help in any situation I can. Karma is a beautiful thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic