FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Ford B-Max Owners Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are still growing so don't be shy! Register and say hello today.

We have a Ford B-Max Gallery and all the latest Ford B-max News that is well worth checking out too.

Alternative to dealer GAP insurance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
makem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 11:07pm
I often wonder why disagreement/misunderstanding are aired in a forum.

There is a PM system where one could ask for an explanation before a rant.

The written word is often misunderstood when nothing bad was meant so just a quick, what was that about PM sorts it and leaves the forums for information and queries.

Some forums have a special un-moderated thread where anything goes.
Sponsored Links

JOHNWALES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOHNWALES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 9:33am

There are a lot of posts on this forum which are quite frankly pointless,  and more often than not I only read half of them,  and then follow up comments made by people whose views I respect.   Stating that I should read contributions more carefully in response to my congratulating a member for his comments was not necessary,  and in my opinion  a little rude.    Subsequent comments indicating a reluctance to offer advice I consider pathetic;  and I still feel the use of WD40 for any purpose other than lubrication is dodgy.

By stating my feelings about WD40 I was criticising the product for that purpose,  and not the person recommending it;  I am sure most people realise and appreciate this.    Had I said  *  What a stupid idiot that guy is in recommending W D 40 as a cleansing product *  then your outburst would have been warranted;  but that was not the case.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic